We know that travel can be filled with so many emotions! Excitement, a little stress of planning, nerves on what to wear! No need to fret. You have come to the right place that will help guide you through the tips of the trade on how to travel in effortless style.
Have you ever been planning a getaway for over a month and when the time finally comes, you rush to pack and although you have a closet full of clothes, you have NOTHING to wear?
We here at LoveShuShi totally get this. There have been many times when one of our team members go off to Bali, Costa Rica, Mexico, or Philippines and stress out to pack. We want to ease your mind and offer the effortless and worry-free travel guide to travel in style.
In this guide there will be tips about what to buy that works as a versatile style, what to bring for effortless boho chic style, and how to not stress so much. Vacation is fun! Let it be fun and relaxing.
Effortless Style:Boho Chic Vibes
What is the #1 thing to bring on a vacation that usually entails a bathing suit or bikini?
Besides sunscreen (we value self-care) a sarong is the #1 item to bring on a vacation.
Simple. Sarongs are the most versatile cover-up accessory out on the market.
1. They are stylish
2. Sarongs create a confident vibe on the beach. They provide coverage.
3. You can use them as a stylish beach blanket.
4. You can use the sarong to cover your shoulders and add extra protection from the sun.
5. You can wear them as a halter dress, tube dress, Goddess dress, and so much more.
If you have a moment take a look at this video for more ideas.
Find yourself a caftan (short or long) that makes you feel the most comfortable and confident in. Once you have this, rest easy my friend. Kaftans can go a long way!
- Use these at the beach for more coverage. They can leave you feeling comfortable in public.
- They are lightweight and can pack easy
- You can wear them for a cover up or for drinks out with your tribe.
- Use them for multiple days for less packing and less worrying.
What's Next to the Effortless Travel Guide?
The very next thing you need to bring is accessories.
This is a simple and easy way to look flawless.
Floppy sun hats are amazing for vacation. Just note: by saving room in your suite case with clothing you have more room for accessories. Sometimes those sun hats can take up a lot of space.
Jewelry is another add-on to a fabulous vacation. Mala necklaces are the perfect way to stay boho chic. Though they are used as prayer beads, they come in so many styles and colors that they tend to go with any beach getaway.
Shoes! You cannot forget to grab a great pair of sandals that are neutral in color and can go to the beach with you but can also transition to an evening out in your beautiful caftan dress for drinks with your crew. I tend to bring a separate bag just for shoes...don't be like me ladies!
Finally, a bag is a must have for a trendy and stylish boho chic look. This bag needs to feel comfortable but also hold a good amount of stuff as you may transition from one place to another quickly without having time to go back to the resort, condo, villa, or whatever exotic spot you chose.
The Last Thing to Remember for Effortless Style
Finally, before it is all said and done, don't forget to breathe and give yourself self-care before and after your vacation!
I cannot stress this enough!
It is so important to give yourself self-care before and after you go on vacation. Our bodies get us to and from where we need to go. if we don't take the time to appreciate and love them for all they do they won't look or feel the best.
Simple tricks to take care of yourself:
1. Breathe. Take a few moments every day to set aside to breathing. Silly right? Wrong. We are always so busy in our lives that we forget to really feel our breath. A quick still deep inhale and exhale 3-4 times calms the brain and reduces stress.
2. Eat green! Food is also so important. You want that natural glow before and after? Vitamin C and greens! Sounds simple, did you know that most humans do not eat healthy? Try it out and see what it can do for you. Greens help reduce stress and give you a happy gut :) Vitamin C gives you a glow.
3. Don't over do it! We all have deadlines that need to be met. Know your limit and step away for a moment or two to clear your head. Less stress=less stress lines.
No matter where you go on your next getaway, keep loveShuShi in mind to offer you excellent clothing and advice on traveling.
As always share the love through social media and emails to your loved ones that could benefit from this blog.
Make sure to follow us for new arrivals, travel advice, high-quality clothing, and so much more!